• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Post your full size avatar photos here

Smitty

50cc
Here is mine at the field.---Smitty

Attachments

• 20160531_152802 (1).jpg
    20160531_152802 (1).jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 430

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
IMG_1832.JPG

Ok,

Since I have changed my Avatar, I figured I'd show it here too. I am sure some of recognize it as my STILL yet to be flown Lanier Laser. 2016 was a complete blur to me with my father's cancer diagnosis in March and the subsequent passing in July. Hopefully, I will have time to get my Laser in the air, this year.

BalsaDust

Here is a picture of my new build, Hanger9 Carden Yak-54
I have a set of horizontal stabs, elevator, rudder, and vertical fin off a crashed one of these if your interested in them as spares. The covering has been removed from them. If someone doesn't claim them soon they are fire pit bound.

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Wow, you guys all have some beautiful planes !!
Here's my Extra, has DA-150 ! It's a pretty old plane, probably 8 or 9 yrs. old & was only flown once when it was new ! The guy pancaked it in then quit & sold everything to a buddy of mine, then I bought it from him last year & repaired it . I only have 30 flights on it now as the motorbox came apart & I was several weeks waiting for another guy to recarbonfiber it all up but it's like new now ! Also had a mishap landing it & knocked the gear off & was down again till we got that repaired with carbon fiber & it's really solid now , ha !! That's why the plane only has a total of 30 flts. on it now !
Thanks, John

DSCF2781.JPG

Last edited: