• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Post'em....Old planes you miss having

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Reactor bipe. It was my first 3d plane. I wish they would make this in 100/120cc size. Photo03272047.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Not to worry guys....ya'll ain't the first to be fooled by that pic :).
Still pains me to think it ended up like this....:(
View attachment 90321

Holly ****** man that is good one. Man you do not play around that is as good as gets. Was that full throttle straight down. Even @stangflyer could not bring that one back to life. For a laugh send that picture back to Pilot and ask for a package of wood, it would be interesting what they say.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Holly ****** man that is good one. Man you do not play around that is as good as gets. Was that full throttle straight down. Even @stangflyer could not bring that one back to life. For a laugh send that picture back to Pilot and ask for a package of wood, it would be interesting what they say.
:LOL_gif:....straight down from about 400 feet....throttle at idle (plane went into failsafe). I doubt Pilot would respond as it was a 3DHS plane!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Back on topic......not giant but my first plane from Ben at 3DHS. Learned a LOT flying this bipe.....went thru 2 of them. Still have the tracings and might build another some day.
Earle & Equalizer Bipe closeup (low res).jpg

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Couple more shots.....a good flyer although I wasn't :confused:. As I remember it was very neutral and tracked nicely. Little Rimfire outrunner and small 2s lipos.
DSC00010.JPG DSC00011.JPG DSC00013.JPG

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
IMG_1371.JPG
Built this Skybolt from scratch it is copy of a great planes Skybolt it was built before 2000. It has sig coverall and dope paint. As @stangflyer would say built like brick shithouse and heavy. It weighs just under 12 lbs. it has aYS 120AC on it. Flys great and goes straight up but have to come in with some speed and it is fast, love the plane it will be rebuilt this winter I think, with all new radio gear it still has 72 MHz in it.