• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Pre Orders open for new ARFs!!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Any update on arrival?

Spoke with Kole last night, as I can't wait to get my 59" Extra and 92" Edge. I believe he mentioned early-mid April, as the container is leaving China this week.

Did I get that right [MENTION=2452]Limitless Aero[/MENTION]?

After reading how everyone ordered the larger size planes, I feel like the little guy here :D...... I ordered the V3 in a 30cc size. I have new 40CC VVRC engine waiting . I would have liked to buy a big one but I can't justify two 91" models, especially buying another DA 70.

SnowDog

dont feel that way...the 30cc size is a great size...I've got a few 30cc models...very easy to transport, easy to work with (inside) and just the right size for a gasser.

the gp61 instead of a da-70 really brings down the cost as well. :)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
On the 76" Edge 540 V3 is it the same airframe for the gas and electric and it is known if the VVRC40 twin fits inside the cowl? Are the wings recessed? Are these Aeroplus planes?

Last edited by a moderator: