• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Pre Orders open for new ARFs!!

gyro

GSN Contributor
What's your take on the visibility thing, [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] ? I know I should get what I like, but orientation looks a bit iffy.

Well, [MENTION=14]hone1er[/MENTION] flies an all white plane all the time, so maybe he can comment about orientation.

Also, you can add some custom vinyl to help out if you need it. I know an awesome vinyl guy :)

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Well, [MENTION=14]hone1er[/MENTION] flies an all white plane all the time, so maybe he can comment about orientation.

Also, you can add some custom vinyl to help out if you need it. I know an awesome vinyl guy :)

Ok ok :) I'll go with my heart

hone

150cc

Lol I've been asked by a few guys after they saw my all white plane fly, how the heck I keep orientation while flying. I guess all white isn't for everyone haha.

I plan to do mine up with a nice high visibility scheme in the next few weeks.

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2

In that case, a few Red Bull Air Race decals would look sharp ;)

gyro

GSN Contributor
92" Edge done... 76" Edge up next...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400884054.462721.jpg