• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Problem with 30cc Sbach sugestions please

I have a well built Sbach, it seems straight, balanced , working radio gear and an OS GT33 engine
The plane seems to fly straight and level trimed out. The problem is when I add elevator in a turn
the plane tries to roll severely in the oppisite direction of my turn. And when I start a loop the plane tries to roll
severely even though the ailerons remain nutural. Anyone having this problem?

Thanks for any help. Bob

Suds

50cc
I'd look at the dual elevator servo setup and eliminate any issues as that would seem to be the most likely place (in my mind) that could be causing the problems you are experiencing.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
What does your servos do if you do this on the ground and go through the motions like your in the air.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
I have a well built Sbach, it seems straight, balanced , working radio gear and an OS GT33 engine
The plane seems to fly straight and level trimed out. The problem is when I add elevator in a turn
the plane tries to roll severely in the oppisite direction of my turn. And when I start a loop the plane tries to roll
severely even though the ailerons remain nutural. Anyone having this problem?

Thanks for any help. Bob

[MENTION=4218]dirtbikebobby[/MENTION] Please reply or PM with your email address.