• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Problem with 30cc Sbach sugestions please

Suds

50cc
[MENTION=4218]dirtbikebobby[/MENTION] where are you located? Perhaps there is someone on the board near you that could take a look and offer some assistance.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
How is your lateral balance? Thrust alignments? Can you get a video showing exactly what the airplane is doing?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Love seeing everyone jump into help!!! What a great community we have!

I would also like to thrown in a few thoughts like does it happen on every loop, every turn or only sometimes?

1) Elevators traveling at the same pace and rate throughout the throw?
2) Is everything shielded well from interference from say the ignition and throttle linkage (not conducting back to the receiver)
3) a "friend" messing with you using a spektrum radio linked to yours... LOL

Just some shots in the dark to add to the other ideas!

@dirtbikebobby
Can you please check to see if your elevators have the same amount of travel and move the CG back.

Still having problems. I moved the cg back like you said plane became almost uncontrolable. I played
with the cg a little no help. right now i am at 5". I noticed if I turn or loop and use very little elevator
it flies good but as soon as I add more elevator for a tighter turn or loop it washes out like it stalls,
Are you getting other complaints about this problem? I can not get this plane to fly right

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
What exactly is the hardware your running on this bird.

Servos
ESC
RX/TX
Batteries
How long and what gage are the wires from connect to connect.

Have you tested any of the above items? I only ask because some of these guys may know of issues with certain products.