• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

R.I.P. Robin Williams

Patto

70cc twin V2
stangflyer;6922 wrote: You Robbins, You "da" man. It takes massive and monsterous kahonies to post what you just did. I applaud you, and tip my hat to you. Good on ya....Keep up the fight.

Agreed!!!

Super08

70cc twin V2
It goes to show that even if the whole world loves you with all their hearts you can still be totally alone in the world. Depression is a very powerful thing that can never be cast aside lightly. For those that suffer it is more powerful than any drug. For those that do not suffer we will never truly understand their horror. May you be at rest now Robin for I, like many others will truly miss you.....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Super08;8650 wrote: It goes to show that even if the whole world loves you with all their hearts you can still be totally alone in the world. Depression is a very powerful thing that can never be cast aside lightly. For those that suffer it is more powerful than any drug. For those that do not suffer we will never truly understand their horror. May you be at rest now Robin for I, like many others will truly miss you.....

No one could have said it more eloquently, Doug. Good on ya.....