• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
does anyone know if a Hitec Aurora 9 (not the 9X) is SLT compatible with the 7.5 wired interface? would like to get the wireless SLT interface but it won't be available for a couple of more weeks.

thanks,
bart

reyn3545

100cc
Has anyone noticed that Sleepy is still showing a multi-rotor for sale in the FG Classifieds? I guess they forgot to delete it when they performed the Vulcan mind erase.

BTW... nice job on the graphics, guys!

reyn3545

100cc
Although.... it looks like your graphic arts prowess has been rewarded with the gift of POINTS from the other website!

Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Im trying, made another contribution. Will see if I get some more badge of honor points for this one:

RF Box Sleepy.jpg

Last edited:

reyn3545

100cc
does anyone know if a Hitec Aurora 9 (not the 9X) is SLT compatible with the 7.5 wired interface? would like to get the wireless SLT interface but it won't be available for a couple of more weeks.

thanks,
bart
I asked the wife to order the wireless interface for me for Christmas... that will put the wait in perspective... assuming it gets here in time!