• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

reyn3545

100cc
They do make another adapter for the transmitter, a separate purchase. It says that its a direct fit for the 18mz, so it should work. You can go to tower and check the cross reference for your radio.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
just pulled the trigger on rf7.5 partially thanks to free shipping from Tower Hobbies. also bought a fresh gallon of west systems epoxy so i'll be flying and building, building and flying all the winter long day.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
just pulled the trigger on rf7.5 partially thanks to free shipping from Tower Hobbies. also bought a fresh gallon of west systems epoxy so i'll be flying and building, building and flying all the winter long day.

:dancing-chicken:NICE!! Speeking of building......I better get to work:D

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
does anyone know if a Hitec Aurora 9 (not the 9X) is SLT compatible with the 7.5 wired interface? would like to get the wireless SLT interface but it won't be available for a couple of more weeks.

thanks,
bart
Yes, it does.
I think Stang is addicted. He's going to be doing things he never dreamed of when it get's nice outside. So is crashflow......
Totally the reason why I am addicted. Besides, snowing, cold, wet, miserable outside. Hate the tube... Oh wait, I can build something. Naaa....wanna fly. LOL

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
:dancing-chicken:NICE!! Speeking of building......I better get to work:D
Get to it.

f07dfb25784880c6afdb159c89454c6a23efc1c566d7300c9b4054f3f8746873.jpg

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Yep me too except the West epoxy.