• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

reyn3545

100cc
Nope.. boring, bank & yank, no rudder, stay in the pattern, left turn only circles... Up high enough that no one can see how really bad it is!

OK... I'm not that bad, but I don't put myself in the same class as some of you guys.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Nope.. boring, bank & yank, no rudder, stay in the pattern, left turn only circles... Up high enough that no one can see how really bad it is!

OK... I'm not that bad, but I don't put myself in the same class as some of you guys.
Guess that would be two of us then huh?:laughing:

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
are the post times correct on here terry? Ive notice some seem messed up.

and 5:14 am is a little early to wake up for me, sorry i missed it... oh wait this is not a 6.5 version thread @#!%

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
As long as you set your it zone correctly in your wettings time is right. Thought you were headed home to look into an upgrade the other night?;)

Realflight needs to make it so you can purchase the latest software, and download it online. I'd probably by 7.5, but I'm too lazy to go anywhere to pick it up, and I don't make it to the hobby shop that often being it's an hour away.