• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Dang it, keep forgetting to go online and try RF multiplayer.
Was thinking we could have an online IMAC practice session or even mock rounds with ppl scoring manouvers like judges , may be nice way to simulate an event for someone whose never attended one. The whole " in the box " thing . just an idea.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Dang it, keep forgetting to go online and try RF multiplayer.
Was thinking we could have an online IMAC practice session or even mock rounds with ppl scoring manouvers like judges , may be nice way to simulate an event for someone whose never attended one. The whole " in the box " thing . just an idea.
The idea of others acting as judges is pretty cool. Although I am not into IMAC that much.... I think it is a very cool idea indeed. I llliiiiiike it.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I've tried practicing the Sportsman routine on the sim but I'm having a hard time choosing the zoom type that I like. One option your plane looks like a spec, the next you can't see the ground at times and you cant stay in line.

Another thing I thought would be cool is to do a 3D throwdown. 3-4 minutes to throw down while everyone else watches you and everyone involved votes (not for yourself) at the end.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
I have the same problem with the zoom issue trying to fly the IMAC sequence... anybody have a setting that works for them??

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
was online last night but kept crashing as I was watching my beloved Packers beat the Falcons!

the zoom thing is driving me crazy too. starting to understand using my Hitec Aurora9 through the buddy port although still confused a lot.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I leave mine on auto zoom. Works good enough for me, though I don't really fly that high.

You guys can also turn on a streamer trail setting so you can see the path the airplane flew through.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I have been using manual zoom lately. If I need it larger, I just use my mouse and zoom in a little.