• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Is there any cars or easy stuff for 4-year olds to play with as I am with the grandkids right now. They sure love firing the missiles on the Predator

Twister

70cc twin V2
Anyone have something like a 100" + extra or edge that flys realistic? I've tried the ones on the swap pages and tried to modify them myself but I just can't seem to get it right

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I've been working on the Yak that is finally pretty close and I have modified the Edge for a 42% which is pretty good other than a trim issue I need to take out from my realflight transmitter.

thurmma

150cc
I've been working on the Yak that is finally pretty close and I have modified the Edge for a 42% which is pretty good other than a trim issue I need to take out from my realflight transmitter.

I would like to play with the 42% Edge model as I fly a 42% Pilot Edge :)

thurmma

150cc
Does the PAU Edge really fly that nice in real life? If so, I may have to pick up their 43% Edge and get rid of my Pilot. The Pilot 42% flies nice, but that PAU is unbelievable on the sim. It would be nice to try one for real to see how it compares. Anyone in the Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri area have one that would be willing to trade some stick time so I could possibly make a decision that the wife wouldn't like to much :)

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
No offense to anyone but if that's how the PAU Edge flies IRL then I'm not sold on it..

Maybe PAU needs to send me a complete one so I can test it.....:mario-banana:

There is a way to remove the trim under the settings in the model. I believe it's under the radio tab, then click on the channel to zero the trim.

Last edited: