• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Does the PAU Edge really fly that nice in real life? If so, I may have to pick up their 43% Edge and get rid of my Pilot. The Pilot 42% flies nice, but that PAU is unbelievable on the sim. It would be nice to try one for real to see how it compares. Anyone in the Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri area have one that would be willing to trade some stick time so I could possibly make a decision that the wife wouldn't like to much :)
Tell ya what Mark, you come out here to Idaho in three months when the weather shapes up, and there will be a PAU 43% ready to fly. DLE222 for it will be here Monday. Then it's just a matter of getting servos in and blast that puppy off.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Anyone flying later tonight? Just got home and too tired to work in the shop.
I will probably stop by. Oh hey Terry....got a bill in the mail today from Fed Ex. Apparently they want $1571.33 for shipping that 580 to you. It seems...(according to them) it was reweighed cuz I didn't weigh it correctly. Reweigh was 685 lbs. Think maybe you could help me out on this? It would be in everyones best interest to keep "ALL" shipping receipts and manifests. Thankfully I did. Is that the craziest you've ever heard?