• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight anyone?????

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
So, it's getting to be that time of year...... At least for those of us in the upper portion of the country. I know quite a few people like to fly the sim a little bit to practice or just kill some indoor time.

If you are flying on the sim and want to fly with someone start a GSN multi-player event!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post on here:
- What version you are flying (different versions can't multi-play with others).
- What your multi group name is
- What the password is if there is one

Note if you have version 7.0 there is a free download to 7.5 right now.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm going to start one now for about the next hour or so.

- RF 7.5
- GSN Members Come and Huck
- No password for today.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I have three planes in particular that I fly a lot. I spent lots of time changing them so that they fly very much like the real deal. One is the promethius bipe and the other is an updated PAU Edge that flies almost exactly like the current PAU Edge with a DA120 on the nose.

If you want these files PM me with your E-mail and I will gladly send them out. MUCH better than any planes that come with RF.