• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight anyone?????

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry sleepy can't help with the mac stuff. I thought I heard of others doing it before.

I thought this would be cool to do all Winter. Sorry Eric, nobody was on but a kid that was telling me he was a pro-3D pilot and kept wanting me to watch him:confused:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup, I've got a plane to build tomorrow. Hope through the Winter we can get more guy's to joint, should be fun!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I have three planes in particular that I fly a lot. I spent lots of time changing them so that they fly very much like the real deal. One is the promethius bipe and the other is an updated PAU Edge that flies almost exactly like the current PAU Edge with a DA120 on the nose.

If you want these files PM me with your E-mail and I will gladly send them out. MUCH better than any planes that come with RF.
What a great idea. I purchased RF7 about a month ago. Been waiting for the free upgrade of 7.5. Count me in Terry.... You might get a kick "huckin' the tar" outta me. I might even learn something.