Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight anyone?????

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Terryscustom, Nov 8, 2014.

1. yakken

yakken 100cc

Hosting GSN3D

2. Yak Attack

Yak Attack 50cc

@bigblueswope is just mad because he keeps parking his planes in the way of my 50% Cub.

bigblueswope likes this.
  3. bigblueswope

bigblueswope 100cc

Hucking those Cessna 180s was stupid fun wasn't it!

Yak Attack likes this.
  4. Yak Attack

Yak Attack 50cc

It was more fun than it should've been. LOL

bigblueswope likes this.
  5. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

who has a Cessna 180 model?
    floats?

6. bigblueswope

bigblueswope 100cc

RF 6.5 has it as one to fly. It won't quite hang on the prop so you gotta throw it around, use momentum and in general work to Huck it.

BJ Swope

7. Yak Attack

Yak Attack 50cc

Now that I think of it, it's a 182, not a 180. It's been in dang near every RealFlight.

8. Bartman

Anybody still using 7.5? I'm going to set up a site and hang for a little bit.

9. Bartman

i have to update my software and can't get past the registration step. oh well :(