• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Rolla Modelers Fly-in event

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Hey guys.... Meet Pawnshopmike, he's my good flyin buddy here, were always tearin the skies up together!!! And he also sells me all my cool "Go Boom" stuff:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Starting to get responses from donation requests, Hobbico & Servo city have just been added to the list. Many thanks for their support!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
We had a club meeting tonight....looks like with the development going on at the airport, we are going to be able to improve the south to north approach and possibly extend the runway some:thumbup:

gyro

GSN Contributor
We had a club meeting tonight....looks like with the development going on at the airport, we are going to be able to improve the south to north approach and possibly extend the runway some:thumbup:

Nice! You getting some excess materials left over?

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
There was a big pond bank just beyond the fence on the southern end of the runway, they drained the pond and are in the process of leveling it. Before, you had to fly over the bank on final and then drop in on the runway to land.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Express Pawn & Gun is donating a DLE-30:)
DLE-30.jpg

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Pilot list has some big names popping up on it....OG's will be in the house!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Snapasaurus (Elie Houayes)
StickerBiotch (Bryan Zang)
Sleepy C (Steve Cinch)
2Dogs******* (Dave Gustafson)
Big Bird (Jason Danhakl
Mr. Aero Cumulus (Josh Price)
Jerry Gibbons
Ralph Wilkerson
Mike Webers
Dennis Back

If you are attending please sign up on RC Flight deck.....we need a some what of accurate head count

http://www.rcflightdeck.com/event_de...?event_id=3747

Last edited by a moderator: