• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Secraft Wire Tensioners

Not trying to start a brand war, but I just put the SWB tensioners in my EF 88 Edge. They worked great, definitely makes the P-P set up easier.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Well I have them ordered from Aztech but I ordered 0.81mm 60lb coated 1x7 wire leader from Cabelas. 100' for $9.99 and they have free shipping right now if anyone needs any.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Well I finally got to mount these up tonight. Much easier to do than the stock. I will not be without these on future planes providing they hold up. It took a while for my coated leader order from Cabela's.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
images

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Yeah, these are one of those things you kind of have to use to appreciate. I was a bit skeptical at first, but now they are mandatory if I do a pull, pull.

SnowDog

I have used these same tensioners and they are awesome; I will continue to use this setup in all future builds.