• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Seriously, Thank you guys!

Patroller

70cc twin V2
cool, glad it worked better. Still a bit fuzzy. Once I know the file limitations I should be able to export an optimized version.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
So far it looks like it was well worth the wait! Thanks Bart and Sleepy for your tireless efforts to appease all of your discerning customers!!!!!

In a lame attempt to feed my addiction, I spent some time over on the "other side", but I gotta say, the other side has turned into a big, deflated pile of poo! Nothing to see there folks, keep moving along....to GSN!!!!

Regards,

Astro

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
So far it looks like it was well worth the wait! Thanks Bart and Sleepy for your tireless efforts to appease all of your discerning customers!!!!!

In a lame attempt to feed my addiction, I spent some time over on the "other side", but I gotta say, the other side has turned into a big, deflated pile of poo! Nothing to see there folks, keep moving along....to GSN!!!!

Regards,

Astro
It looks like their page is broken: their site is down!

reyn3545

100cc
The new site has a great look and it's super fast... I know that didn't happen without a lot of planning and sweat equity. Thanks for all you do to! While that other site moves faster every day towards flyingfoamies.com, you've attracted the cream of the crop of people who like giant scale flying. I don't think any size of plane is any better than another, but if you have a URL that speaks to giants.. don't entice your foamy friends from your other site to cross over and poison the vibe. WTF.. what's bad for them is good for you. Best of luck!