• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
WP_20150302_001 (2).jpg
WP_20150302_002 (2).jpg
WP_20150303_005.jpg
WP_20150303_006.jpg

Rest day on wednesday and E-Trac on Thursday. Leave Fri morning...it better warm up in Shreveport!

Plans are for latex paint on walls. Power Distribution for 120 VAC (Honda E2000) and 12 VDC from Marine Battery. LED Lights running off 12 VDC. (Need some good sources for prefab 12 V LED's). Storage bays under work bench for Gen, Gas and Batts.

Will modify as needed, as I admire the trailers at the events!

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Have a month or so before the next plane project starts, so, need to get the trailer knocked out.

This is a bit of over kill, but, might as well do it like I want it and now is the time. The schematic will make more sense as this unfolds.

7 x 14 with a 6'6 ceiling, insulated walls and ceiling... just some primer and the start of some wiring. Ran some speaker wire and tapped into the ceiling lights and vent fan. little more paint and will start on the cabinets and all the stuff in the schematic.

1.jpg

Schematic_030315l.png

Schematic_030315l.png3.jpg 1.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
@Krzy4RC I got my lights on Amazon. 2 16 foot 5050 LED high intensity strips (300 LEDS) were $18 a piece. If you run DC direct to them you don't need a driver.

I went kinda crazy and got multiple colored lights (RGB) with a music activated controller so the lights will change color and blink to music from the stereo. All in all I spent less than $100 on lights.

Search HitLights on Amazon, they have pretty good stuff.