• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Share your Trailer Ideas Here

Bipeguy03

150cc
Got a chance to go flying today and test mine out with everything done-(I think). Here's a few pics of the awning. I'm glad I got it. Pretty much the same square footage of the trailer for exterior use. Also glad I installed the exterior lights.

View attachment 17709View attachment 17710View attachment 17711View attachment 17712

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm digging the awning!!! Think that will be a later edition to mine as well lol.

Didn't get the floor in today, with it being my birthday I said F' it and vegged out on the couch and watched Netflix 90% of the day lmao :D it didn't help that the weather was absolute crap though.

mjg0808

50cc
I'm digging the awning!!! Think that will be a later edition to mine as well lol.

Didn't get the floor in today, with it being my birthday I said F' it and vegged out on the couch and watched Netflix 90% of the day lmao :D it didn't help that the weather was absolute crap though.
Happy Birthday!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Got a chance to go flying today and test mine out with everything done-(I think). Here's a few pics of the awning.

Very nice, I have not been checking on this thread often but getting ready to do a little re-vamping on mine through the summer. What is the brand of awning you got??

mjg0808

50cc
Very nice, I have not been checking on this thread often but getting ready to do a little re-vamping on mine through the summer. What is the brand of awning you got??
Thank you. It's a Dometic Trim Line series bag awning. They have a few color options to choose from. I have a 6x12 and went with a 10' awning. You'll have to buy an awning rail separately if you don't have one already. I bought mine locally.

mjg0808

50cc
Cool, I'll check them out.
I forgot to mention that I installed the rail upside down since I have a flat roof and needed clearance for the door and drop edge. I also installed 4 awning straps behind the rail to keep it as tight as I can get it and from tearing on the drip edge while not in use
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429546724.919006.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429546742.596059.jpg
. It works great. I used butyl tape behind the rail so excuse the mess in the pic. I haven't cleaned it up yet.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Well, while waiting on resins to cure for work I got the flooring put down all but the last 2 pieces before my hand just couldn't take the box knife anymore lol.

Think it looks pretty damn good myself!

32.jpg
33.jpg