• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Shop Construction

sweetpea

100cc
Well its in! Tomorrow I dig the electric line. I still have some shoring up to do on outside perimeter of bldg with dirt. Have to fix my gate as well. Ground wasn't quite level so I'm fixing that.

IMG_20150426_084642594.jpg
IMG_20150426_084701370_HDR.jpg
IMG952015042695084740705.jpg

sweetpea

100cc
I'll be ditch witching tonight for the electric. The guy shows up Wed to install (2nd contractor).

Then my building will be signed off and its off to the races to get the remaining electric, insulation, ceiling, walls up so I can start setting up the shop.

Oh, and move some dirt around the border as well.

I also scored a great deal. Free kitchen cabinets and countertops. My aunt just remodeled and said I could have all the old stuff. A fresh coat of paint and they will be perfect for a work area and give me some storage. Also I have a lead on some used rain gutters.....not a priority but if I can get a good deal I'll take them and put them up as well.

sweetpea

100cc
And can't forget.....my new gravel driveway slopes so its a pain for my gate. I'm working on that this week also....hoping a wheel might help or I may add some more gravel to bring up the level where its closed so the dogs can't get under it.

thurmma

150cc
That makes me want to build a separate shop and let the wife use the garage for her car. I just don't think the dogs would go for me taking the rest of the yard that they play in for another shop :)