• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

So where is everyone from? Countries? States?

Home of the Waco BiPlane, Troy, OH. Born 20 min down I75. Lived in the Dayton/Englewood til I was 29, then moved to the Troy area 8 years ago.

reyn3545

100cc
I was born a poor black child... oh, wait, wrong movie.

Born in California, grew up most of my life in Louisiana, went to Miami after college, then up to Atlanta, GA. I was sentenced to 2 years in New Jersey with a former employer, then moved back home to Georgia... I live in Alpharetta, GA, just north of Atlanta.

wesley.

70cc twin V2
ChickenBalls;19276 wrote: Small 2 stop light little town called Robbins, NC countryfried, and Damn proud of it.:woohoo-dancing-bana

Thats twice as many stop lights as we have. Haskell Tx 50 miles north of Abilene

Mikeq

150cc
Rossheald;19453 wrote: From Upper Hutt (just North of the capital city, Wellington), New Zealand

I'd like to visit your country some day..seen pictures of it and it's very scenic and beautiful..

Tseres

150cc
I was born in Budapest Hungary. I am there right now visiting my Dad. Grew up in Cleveland Ohio. Moved to Indiana with my job with GM in 1983. Been there eversince.

ChickenBalls;19276 wrote: Small 2 stop light little town called Robbins, NC countryfried, and Damn proud of it.:woohoo-dancing-bana

2?? I know of the one stop light. Did your town expand? We go down to Robins with telescopes because of the lack of lights. When someone says out in the middle of nowhere, I ask "In Robbins?" not many get it.

Mikeq;19203 wrote: Cam...if you ever move to Arkansas you will have achieved the heightened state of enlightenment....Just kidding...I have many friends who live in Louisiana and love their southern hospitality when we go visiting..

i had the pleasure of driving from Shreveport to Little Rock few months back, and i must say, your state is beautiful!!! I can say this without reservation, I love Arkansas!!!! I am referring to the nature and beauty of the state. i know absolutely nothing about their laws/economy, etc....