• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLOSHOT2: Get The Perfect RC Video of Your Plane In Flight By Yourself!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Got spammed about this on my YouTube channel for the last two weeks and been trying to convince myself I DON't need one. It's a losing battle since everything about it seems to work as it should. Already have the sony handycam so I guess I don't have a reason not to buy it...

Mikeq

150cc
Funny you should post this. @Mikeq were actually talking about this a couple of days ago. So now I see it has been accomplished. It is time to get one coming.

I've been looking at them too...I have a Sony Cam already but have had some trouble with it putting the recorded video to the SD card....I'm sure it's operator error... My question is where do you place the tag??? On the outside of the plane for satellite exposure and if so where?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I've been looking at them too...I have a Sony Cam already but have had some trouble with it putting the recorded video to the SD card....I'm sure it's operator error... My question is where do you place the tag??? On the outside of the plane for satellite exposure and if so where?

I'm thinking a piece of Velcro on the landing gear would work well. Be easy to swap it plane to plane that way. And it'd be plenty sturdy.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'd imagine it wouldn't matter too much, since a lot of action sports can shield the unit itself from VLOS.

SleepyC

150cc
I'm sorry but ME WANT! and I want 20 tags to put in all the XFC planes... AND TAS.

Picture this... Me in a lawn chair, beer in hand...

"Sleepy WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THE REINING XFC/TAS CHAMP IS ABOUT TO FLY A FREESTYLE!!"

ME: "SLURP" I got this... (pointing to SoloShot2)

:D:D:D

A guy can dream right?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm sorry but ME WANT! and I want 20 tags to put in all the XFC planes... AND TAS.

Picture this... Me in a lawn chair, beer in hand...

"Sleepy WHAT ARE YOU DOING, THE REINING XFC/TAS CHAMP IS ABOUT TO FLY A FREESTYLE!!"

ME: "SLURP" I got this... (pointing to SoloShot2)

:D:D:D

A guy can dream right?
Wow....someone get him a straight jacket. LOL