• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLOSHOT2: Get The Perfect RC Video of Your Plane In Flight By Yourself!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, now we have established how Bart's mind works:sneaky:

Actually @thelaw is the photo and video girl at most of the events we go to. She has a good eye for great shots of airplanes.

The GoPro head mount is $389 cheaper and does the same thing. I have been trying to talk myself into getting a GoPro and finally bought one. But personally I couldn't justify purchasing this.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well, now we have established how Bart's mind works:sneaky:

Actually @thelaw is the photo and video girl at most of the events we go to. She has a good eye for great shots of airplanes.
Sick and twisted Bart. Lucky you have @thelaw with you Terry. Seen some of her shots...she's a pretty amazing little photographer. Since it's just me and the big 'uns, gonna go spend some money today. New Sony Cam and a Soloshot to boot.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
The GoPro head mount is $389 cheaper and does the same thing. I have been trying to talk myself into getting a GoPro and finally bought one. But personally I couldn't justify purchasing this.

Except this zoom's with the compatible camera. That way it does not look like you are flying in the next county. I tried a hat mount once and did some low on the deck stuff about 20 feet in front of me and on the vid it looks like I'm 20 yards away. That's the main reason I'm thinking about one. Great for maidens and 3D throw-downs!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Except this zoom's with the compatible camera. That way it does not look like you are flying in the next county. I tried a hat mount once and did some low on the deck stuff about 20 feet in front of me and on the vid it looks like I'm 20 yards away. That's the main reason I'm thinking about one. Great for maidens and 3D throw-downs!!
:yesss:

Patroller

70cc twin V2
It appears that this system uses the 2.4 band to transmit positional GPS data between the tag and the base. It is using the zigbee network technology.

Mikeq

150cc
It appears that this system uses the 2.4 band to transmit positional GPS data between the tag and the base. It is using the zigbee network technology.

So it's short-range low-rate wireless data transfer using 2.4 GHz with no possibility of interference with our 2.4 tx to rx link?