• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

emtp275

100cc
Favorite Part is: Duh RC Airplanes in Giant Scale all day every day!
Least Favorite: Lack of classifieds but there's nothing you can do to fix that if people don't post
Improvement: Mobile App So is can take GSN any where

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Congrats Bart and Sleep... man, that first year has passed quickly!!

Favorite Feature is the "Like Button" and "Recent Posts" link
Least Favorite Feature is the "Groups" thing... still don't understand how to use that...
Top Request "Regional Events"... I know this is in the works, and think it's a great idea !!

Keep up the great work guys... Two thumbs up and looking forward to another great year.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
First I'd like to thank Bart and Sleepy for starting it all. Second I'd like to thank Terry for sending me a message to come over here way back then. And finally thanks to all you guys for keeping this site troll free and keeping up the good vibe. After spending THREE hours at my clubs meeting last night listening to people whine and snap at each other, it's nice to have someplace to talk airplanes with out all the BS. And some of the build threads have been outstanding.

Favorite feature: A tie between the like button and the alerts feature.
Least favorite feature: The PM system
Top request: A real PM button that is prominently displayed after clicking someones user name in any thread.

It was a bit bumpy at the start, but the site has been great ever since!:brian-banana:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Favorite : The members, who woulda thunk it was possible to have a rc website, talking/sharing ideas about GiantScale planes, and it not end up with your dad can kick my dad's azz, just because we have difference of opinion.

Least Fav.: I really got nothing, but I guess I'm concerned there is no dedicated ChickenBalls forum promoting how AWESOME, and COOL I am.

Top Request: Change of T-shirt color, to the blue we have from Nall.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Out of curiosity how will the winners be selected?
i could tell you, but then i'd have to kill you.

it won't be by random number generator, it'll be more personal than that (and it might involve a helicopter, I hope you can forgive me)

to be determined..................

sweetpea

100cc
First.............awesome for the one year anniversary my PAU Sukhoi was used for the Ad!!!!!!!!

-YOUR FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE -- The current new post link
-YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE -- The current new post link isn't on main page, I have to go to subpage!
-YOUR TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE SITE -- 2 things. Swap shop updates to make it easier to search new postings. Also maybe spotlight some regular members, not sponsored guys, just regular guys who enjoy RC

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
  • YOUR FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE
The fact it is on Xenforo and not on outdated and not so cool SMF
  • YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE
Not easy to figure out short cuts to emoticons except :) at either 'Quote' or 'Edit' short cut should show up for key-in typers like me !! (If it is technically not feasible, it is fine, Copy paste onto Notepad works just fine : bigyawn: [pun intended])
  • YOUR TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE SITE
Looks perfect to me, Like the way SleepyC and others keep it interesting ! Kudos to members too

Last edited:

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Favorite Feature: No trolls or cowboys :attaboy:

Least Favorite feature: Classifieds are week, maybe because all of the members only buy but don't sell their stuff, I hate to admit I have had to go to the other sites to find what I wanted. :doh!:

Top request for improvement: More in depth product reviews.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Favourite thing I like well there's a lot lol. But I would say how the forum sub groups are laid out when looking on my phone

Least favourite thing is definetly only being able to post one pic at a time. When I want to post numerous pics on a build thread it makes it a pain.

Something to improve on hmmmm I would like to see an automatic thread subscription. Instead of clicking subscribe on every new thread I would rather click unsubscribe. Since most people on here are getting along so well it sucks when you forgot and there's like two pages gone till you remember you posted on the thread lol.

Keep up the good work guys. Your in my top three sites I look at daily after work. And your my number one American site lol. I have two Canadian groups on the go lol

HornetNZ

50cc
Happy anniversary gsn!!

- Favorite feature - I "LIKE" IT!
- Least favorite - Homepage is just eh
- Top request - multiple file upload