• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Speak up and win!! We're turning ONE, time to celebrate!!

BalsaDust

what are some of you guys using for a mobile site? the mobile site should be the regular site but just scaled down to fit your phones which is what's nice about our software, the mobile and desktop versions are very similar. are some of you confusing the Tapatalk interface with the mobile version of the site?

also, i see comments that I think can be resolved by making more site tutorial videos. as soon as I get settled in to the office I'm moving into next week I'll get back to work explaining how the site works using videos from my desktop.

Great comments so far, awesome help for us going forward and great to see people are happy with a lot of what we've been trying to do!

I use GSN from my iPhone daily and the only difference I notice between the site on my phone and on the desktop is the header at the top has less tabs for me to click on. No biggie though it has the important ones for me. The alerts tab and the watched threads tab.

As far as tapatalk I tried it and didn't care for it. Just seemed like an extra step to me and just went back to viewing it in the Internet browser on my phone.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Happy anniversary to all hoe took the time to set up this site

- Favorite feature - The people and how helpful every body is
- Least favorite - Homepage is not it, never use it
- Top request - multiple file Loading and to be able to sort a form by name.

garlandk

100cc
I thought the multiple photos works great on here. You just click Upload a File and select all photos you want to upload and it does it. Or am I missing something.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I thought the multiple photos works great on here. You just click Upload a File and select all photos you want to upload and it does it. Or am I missing something.
i wasn't going to say anything but that's how it works. you click like you're going to upload one but then use the shift or control (command on a MAC) keys to select multiple files and then enter. it'll upload up to 100 per post.

i'll make a short video to explain that and other features once i'm in the new office in the coming weeks.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I am very happy to be here and have been a member from virtually day one. This quickly became my favorite site, the members here are all friendly without fail. I have virtually abandoned all other RC forums. To date I have not seen a single disagreement, something fairly unique in the world of discussion forums. I have made more friends on this site in 1 year than 5 years on other sites. Cheers to GSN and congrats on the 1 year anniversary!
  • YOUR FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE -
    Friendly people talking about airplanes on a great site!!
  • YOUR LEAST FAVORITE FEATURE OF THE SITE - I have not won a single prize since becoming a member! #$&^*@*(% (*&^%$#@ : (
  • YOUR TOP REQUEST FOR AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE SITE - An easy feature to pm my friends here.

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Favorite part is the people here and the vender support. Great way to get ahold of those guys.
Least favorite part is the classifieds.
I would suggest making it easier to see the new stuff for sale.

camss69

70cc twin V2
I haven't read what everyone else posted.. I'm going to post first and then read them.

What I like-
I like the "like" button, that's a seriously good feature! I also like that we are free to say what we want without people going overboard with it. There's good info on this site and it's still a "hangout" without it being just a hangout. I also REALLY LIKE that the site works so well on my phone.

What I don't-
It would be nice to be able to change a the title on a thread I started. The "conversations" I'm getting used to but the old PM would be nice too.

Suggestions-
The more the site is "phone friendly" the better for me I do almost everything from my phone! Keep it original, I like the style here, don't worry so much about what's going on "over there".

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Favorite Feature: The positive vibe. This has got to be the most knowledgeable and positive group of Giant Scale and 3D guys on the planet!!!

Least Favorite:
No Post Hucker feature!!!!!!! Makes it hard for those of us junkies to keep up with all the latest posts

Top Request: Bring back ****Fests (or whatever ya wanna call em) in a BIG WAY!!! 5 BIG BADSS 3D throwdowns held throughout the summer flying season and across the Country are the best way to continue building the vibe and fellowship this site has that others can simply not replicate!!!! NOW JUST DO IT!!!! (please!).

Regards,

Astro

Bipeguy03

150cc
Favorite Feature: The positive vibe. This has got to be the most knowledgeable and positive group of Giant Scale and 3D guys on the planet!!!

Least Favorite:
No Post Hucker feature!!!!!!! Makes it hard for those of us junkies to keep up with all the latest posts

Top Request: Bring back ****Fests (or whatever ya wanna call em) in a BIG WAY!!! 5 BIG BADSS 3D throwdowns held throughout the summer flying season and across the Country are the best way to continue building the vibe and fellowship this site has that others can simply not replicate!!!! NOW JUST DO IT!!!! (please!).

Regards,

Astro

They are working on another GSN Group Therapy Fly-In, but I agree I would love to see 3 or 4 of them spread out from cost to cost so every member has a chance to make one :)