• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

St George Utah 3D Bash

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Nice, can't wait! I am meeting with the club officers tomorrow night to get the remaining details sorted out :)

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Where is everyone staying at? Would be nice to make reservations in advance at the same location and maybe we can all have like a BBQ after hours.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Where is everyone staying at? Would be nice to make reservations in advance at the same location and maybe we can all have like a BBQ after hours.

Mike we recently updated the event info on the first page. You can now make camping arrangements at the nearby Temple View RV Park if you don't want to spring for a motel. Give them a call to reserve your campsite!

AKfreak

150cc
So Looks like I am coming and a good friend named Bill. I spoke to Kim Quenette from Thunder Power and he and a friend with a 40% are going to come as well. Las Vegas will be well represented at ST George.

I might have to rent a trailer to all all the gear, cause the family want to come too. Going to be a blast, AKf