• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Uhm.....If I really want your autograph.....well......Ahm....well....yhea.....uhm...."It's going to cost ya". A cheeseburger. And honestly.....well....you need to feed it to me while I fly your new plane...after that just sign the dirty napkin.

Red Raider

70cc twin V2
Now I'm starting to try to think of some way to get there. I've got a truck and 5th wheel travel trailer with all the amenities of home. The wifey is all about a road trip in "her" travel trailer. But, we're both in education and to go and stay the whole time, I'd need at least 10 days off. hmmmm - I've got 60 days of sick leave coming that praise God, I won't ever use. And I'm going to retire next year anyway. What are they going to do? Fire me??

And I'd like to meet all my new GSN friends there and hang out and eat BBQ and share a few cervezas. But its over a 1,000 miles. Help me out guys, I need a little encouragement to work out all issues.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
@Red Raider load mama up and make the trip. I've got a friend who moved from NC to Tucson Ari., this year will be his 3rd year driving from Tucson, just for the Nall, that's how special the Nall is, if you've never been, I greatly encourage you to make the trip.