• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Surviving Joe Nall 2015

yakken

100cc
Im excited about going. My brother is coming with me again. Cant decide if we are bringing planes or not.[emoji106]

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
This'll be my 2nd time....not bringing any planes though. Just TOO much to see and enjoy for me personally. Like Oshkosh, I flew in a couple of times, but I was so much more relaxed, and enjoyed the experience more without the plane.

Sleepy brought up weather. Bring a jacket, and long pants, sweatshirt. Last year was cool in the evenings. Also the micro bursts are real, anyone there in 2013 can vouch for that, I've never seen so many canopies twisted up from the wind. If your there for the week expect at least one "GOOD" thunderstorm. I suggest a weather app on your phone.

OK this is a "BIG" one if the river starts to rise ( if it rains it will) and you hear "BANJO" music, don't be scared, it's not a remake of Deliverance, just the blue grass band playing at the old store.
Unless you hear someone say "you got a pretty mouth".:laughing: