Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tavis Newman

Discussion in 'Sponsored Pilots Showcase' started by Bartman, May 17, 2016.

1. Do tell... Rifle rollers eh :too-cool:

Great to see you last week :way_to_go:

2. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

@Tavis .....can you elaborate on what Fastcarbs does to the 120????

3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Another VA flyer. Cool deal wish you were closer so I could meet up and watch you fly. Seems you have some mad skills.

Tavis likes this.
  4. @Tavis I work in Ashburn building UAV's and your name came up.. do you recall Steven McClure?? he is a pretty good friend of mine and said he used to fly with you! small world i have been watching your videos for years but had no idea you were so close!

Bartman likes this.
  5. yakken

yakken 100cc

Damn i used to fly with steve

6. Tavis

Tavis 50cc

You too man! Not riffling yet..lol seems that's the one I have the most trouble with. Need to put some time in on them tho. I am working on some of the lower energy stuff though. some of its just stringing maneuvers together in a different way.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    Joe Hunt likes this.
  7. Tavis

Tavis 50cc

Ihi Earle ! cabon reeds, reroute pulse to bypass plates, and coatings on the cylinders. They run real smooth . Its very noticeable that the mods are an improvement.

8. Tavis

Tavis 50cc

Small world... Yeah Steve and I used to fly together at the old club behind the VA hospital in Martinsburg WV. Back when I was learning 3D on Morris Hobbies prophiles..lol fun times! Steves a fun guy to hang with

9. Tavis

Tavis 50cc

You shut up...:msn_slap:

haha you know I always give you crap dawg...lol:adore:
    So yall know, I fly with Yakken.... Hes my friend ..tho hell denies it

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    thurmma likes this.
  10. yakken

yakken 100cc

I dont know anyone by the name of tavis. I do know someone called hover hippie tho. :)

Joe Hunt and Pistolera like this.