• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

yakken

100cc
I was talkin to dave the other day about my jtec. You have to take it for a spin. I bet you can groove with that plane pretty good. And its got smoke :)

Tavis

50cc
hell yeah I'll take a spin on it. I had the low wing one. Its strictly low and slow and did it well.

You too man! Not riffling yet..lol seems that's the one I have the most trouble with. Need to put some time in on them tho. I am working on some of the lower energy stuff though. some of its just stringing maneuvers together in a different way.

No elevator input. Slight amount of rudder. If you fly low rates, peg the ailerons in your favorite direction, and follow with the rudder. Rudder inputs will be quick, but not as quick as if you were on 3D rate aileron. First tries, I flew around 1/2 throttle. Rifle's are part of my arsenal now.