• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dskuro95

100cc
Well since back in March, my dad bought himself a Crack Yak. I put it together because he would never get around to it. I flew i and smashed it 295834x times. It is near death lol. Anyway, to surprise him for his birthday/father's day I just bought him a crack laser. I am getting it shipped to Zach's house and he is gonna put it together for me. Then when I pick it up from him, I hope to have him smiling. If not, then I bought myself a crack laser.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Well since back in March, my dad bought himself a Crack Yak. I put it together because he would never get around to it. I flew i and smashed it 295834x times. It is near death lol. Anyway, to surprise him for his birthday/father's day I just bought him a crack laser. I am getting it shipped to Zach's house and he is gonna put it together for me. Then when I pick it up from him, I hope to have him smiling. If not, then I bought myself a crack laser.

Awesome father's day present!

SnowDog

Are the Smiths and anyone else in the northern Indiana area doing okay tonight?
We had some really intense storms move through Chicago earlier this evening, and it looks like they are running rampant on northern Indiana right now.
Hope everyone is safe and sound.

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Are the Smiths and anyone else in the northern Indiana area doing okay tonight?
We had some really intense storms move through Chicago earlier this evening, and it looks like they are running rampant on northern Indiana right now.
Hope everyone is safe and sound.

All is well here, just north of ya!!