• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Yep planning my flying for Saturday. Sunday supposed to be windier here and have a cookout planned with parents and inlaws. Have to get the 48 back in the air after its incident this past Saturday. :banghead:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
So who is going to claim "fathers day fly day" and get some stick time on Sunday?

I tried, but got word that my son has plans for me on Sun. So i'm doing next best thing kicking the honey do list out, and flying all day Sat. Possible maiden of my new Slick sat., if I can finish up smoke install.

3dbandit

100cc
[video=youtube;uopjYcZWGv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uopjYcZWGv8[/video]

My one wing landing!! :)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
So who is going to claim "fathers day fly day" and get some stick time on Sunday?

I am. I will be by myself so it will be easy to do - golfing and flying :) I hope to have the field to myself
(we have a big family get together for the 4th and my wife is going out early to help set up)

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
"How am i supposed to get better at flying when im stuck in school 7 hours a day!!!"
Ok Jacob I think it is officially time to change this quote kid! Was that your mom with the appropriate quote? "Jacob, that was frigging awesome!"
Cause it was. I hope I'm never unlucky enough to have to count on my skills that much. Well done! Puts new meaning to "nice save".

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
How about
"I go to school 7 hours a day and can fly like this, what's your excuse?" Lol