• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dskuro95

100cc
Word to the wise(and obviously I'm not.)
Unless you want to make a $89.99 and $20.96 for shipping mistake, I suggest you never forget to bolt down your canopy on your 3DHS 103" Extra! I made that mistake today. not happy!
LUckily shipping was less to my dads business and i had a $25 dollar coupon

It happened because it started rainging so I put the bolts in side the plane, and put my planewrapper on top. SO afterwards I went straight to flying it.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Anyone else not able to add pictures to a post via tapatalk? It says the feature is disabled by the forum admin. Is it just me?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Anyone else not able to add pictures to a post via tapatalk? It says the feature is disabled by the forum admin. Is it just me?

Yes :p

You likely just upgraded to version 2, and probably need to change it to attachment.

First, click here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383443785.396811.jpg

Then here and make sure it says "attachment"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383443855.879535.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
My tapatalk looks different than yours. I am on android... are you on iphone? When I am in a post I click the options button and choose attache picture. It then prompts me to choose camera or gallery. I choose gallery and it gives me the error message about the option being disabled.