• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

amstd7

70cc twin V2
We have got a lot of good people in the industry, and as a whole they do a great job, but it is impossible to please every single customer every single time. It's just human nature to get a little aggravated sometimes. And that's all I have to say about that:) Lol

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Got some outside foamy flyin' in today. Sunny skies and 55! The high point was some wicked slow knife edge "harrier" stuff. Just all kinds of fun weirdness. Huge puddles everywhere. I decided to dunk the tail in a big puddle at the base of a tree in the yard. Fly in under the tree. Hover, dunk the tail. Fly out. Kinda cool huh? One of my little 450 packs is kinda weak. Hover(battery poops out) to slow tailslide into the water. It stood there on its tail for a second. Could not get it in time. We have a floater! No harm to the electronics. Time to drip dry! Good times.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Got some outside foamy flyin' in today. Sunny skies and 55! The high point was some wicked slow knife edge "harrier" stuff. Just all kinds of fun weirdness. Huge puddles everywhere. I decided to dunk the tail in a big puddle at the base of a tree in the yard. Fly in under the tree. Hover, dunk the tail. Fly out. Kinda cool huh? One of my little 450 packs is kinda weak. Hover(battery poops out) to slow tailslide into the water. It stood there on its tail for a second. Could not get it in time. We have a floater! No harm to the electronics. Time to drip dry! Good times.

that's awesome. no harm, no foul!

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2

You forgot to mention that you woke up and realized it was all a dream!!! LOL

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
The bath at the end made me realize it was not a dream. Dang Buzzkill! :cursing: By the way, the little motrolfly seems impervious to water and snow. The blue wonder goes crazy when it hits the snow. Motrolfly don't care. On second thought, maybe it was a dream. No wife, no kids and no wind all at the same time!