• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Its going to be a blast guys! I am so totally pumped right now... like... hard to focus at work pumped :)

dth7

Side bar question- has anyone had trouble buying from Graves RC Hobbies? My Paypal is being blocked? (All good at PP and Credit card companies)? Thanks. I have emailed Graves about it. First time I've ever seen this FMF warning with a purchase.

dskuro95

100cc
Side bar question- has anyone had trouble buying from Graves RC Hobbies? My Paypal is being blocked? (All good at PP and Credit card companies)? Thanks. I have emailed Graves about it. First time I've ever seen this FMF warning with a purchase.

Ive ordered from Graves multiple times with no issues. One time they sent the wrong item, I called and had the right item next day and got to keep the wrong one. Great group of guys.

SnowDog

that sounds odd for sure...let us know what you find out.?

dth7

Ive ordered from Graves multiple times with no issues. One time they sent the wrong item, I called and had the right item next day and got to keep the wrong one. Great group of guys.

Thanks Dan. Some kind of media issue I'm sure. Doing it from my phone so that may be it too.