• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

alawson999

70cc twin V2
Try the book " Smart Customers, Stupid Companies" to see what is predicted for those companies who don't address such issues. Still a little time before this becomes fatal in the market (in my opinion), the the time is ticking away.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Side bar question- has anyone had trouble buying from Graves RC Hobbies? My Paypal is being blocked? (All good at PP and Credit card companies)? Thanks. I have emailed Graves about it. First time I've ever seen this FMF warning with a purchase.

Hey guys, follow up on this issue. Just heard from Graves RC. Nice of them to follow up with a call. Turns out it was a credit card. I travel a lot so the purchase triggered a fraud alert. Better safe than sorry. All set now and 16x7s on the way.

Well the trailer is packed back up and we are headed to the 2nd flyin of the year, will madien the 109 tomorrow. Going down to Searcy arkansas to a little club that does mainly glow planes. Last year when I rolled in and pulled a 100cc out of the trailer. It must have been the first 100cc most of them had saw. But it's a good group of guys and they asked me to come back so guess I get to put a little show on lol

zmonster97

Well the trailer is packed back up and we are headed to the 2nd flyin of the year, will madien the 109 tomorrow. Going down to Searcy arkansas to a little club that does mainly glow planes. Last year when I rolled in and pulled a 100cc out of the trailer. It must have been the first 100cc most of them had saw. But it's a good group of guys and they asked me to come back so guess I get to put a little show on lol

Have fun! I cant wait to get my 103 flying!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Awesome! Can't wait to see pics and vid man!