• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Wow. Today, the final day of my summer break, is a day to look back at the lack of flying I've done :( Although I went to the Midwest FLI and saw some great flying, I still feel like I didn't have much time to fly. On the bright side, my school is a few hundred yards from the YMCA, which means for the first time, INDOOR FLYING! My new principle has also allowed my to fly at our school's field :D
Here's a photo I took back in May at Utah's 3DBash
photo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Wow. Today, the final day of my summer break, is a day to look back at the lack of flying I've done :( Although I went to the Midwest FLI and saw some great flying, I still feel like I didn't have much time to fly. On the bright side, my school is a few hundred yards from the YMCA, which means for the first time, INDOOR FLYING! My new principle has also allowed my to fly at our school's field :D
Here's a photo I took back in May at Utah's 3DBash
View attachment 26318

Hope you can get out and fly on the weekends. Enjoy the school year (as best you can)

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
Hope you can get out and fly on the weekends. Enjoy the school year (as best you can)
I like the "as best as you can" part. I'm in high school now, which means its almost over. I've heard its worse from here on out :p Thankfully, the owner of the track here in St. Louis finds flying to be great fun and looks to be a possible R/C'er in the future. There's always that I suppose!

aronph

70cc twin V2
Is there a big ball of light at the tail of the plane cuz it just decellerated through warp speed into Earth's atmosphere?

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Geez guys, where are you getting your small lipos? I'm looking for 3s 500-600mah lipos with at least a 30c rating and can't find them in stock anywhere.