• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yesterday was suppose to be 50+, clear and less than 5 mph. It ended up being 37-40, with fog 35-40 off the deck. Wind wasn't bad but I didn't have gloves and if my hands get cold I seem to loose the ability to move them and I shake like crazy, always have. I don't know how guys do it. I had a blast with the little guy but had to take lots of warm up breaks. I'd like to see a open fire pit at our field!

skibum44

70cc twin V2
LOL, I use the white cotton gloves found at the hardware store with the thumb and index fingers cut off... Super cold I double them up. Key is cutting them just above your contact point to get the most coverage. I also use them for work in the winter.

SnowDog

No flying for me today...that is all. :O

Weather 2015-02-01_1319.PNG

Go Seahawks...hopefully it will be a close game, not a boring one.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
No flying for me today...that is all. :O

View attachment 32497

Go Seahawks...hopefully it will be a close game, not a boring one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422827547.680872.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422827564.200650.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1422827577.524775.jpg

Sorry Dog- Go Pats! Those were taken on my flight from SLC to GEG (Spokane) loaded with Hawks fans. Had to give them som Pats pride! I told the haters that the tires were inflated to the proper pressure!

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Ha ha! That pilot is cool, hmmm would that be you? Lol

Yep! Got some good comments on the concourse, not all friendly I might add! I ain't scared. I'm shippin up to Boston! Go Pats.

Last edited by a moderator: