• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dribar

70cc twin V2
This is the fence at the front of our field.... Check out the big gator... Must like watching big gassers.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422839310.273225.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Lol... our biggest reptiles are rattle snakes. Most of what you actually see are lizards less than 6" long.

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Id be too paranoid to fly with that thing anywhere close to me. Scared it would come up behind me while i was flying

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ahhhh shoot! What a game tonight! I have to give it to the pats... They played well but I sure don't understand how that wasn't pass interference and I'll never understand why they didn't have Lynch run the ball in from the 1 yard line!!! What the heck!

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Ahhhh shoot! What a game tonight! I have to give it to the pats... They played well but I sure don't understand how that wasn't pass interference and I'll never understand why they didn't have Lynch run the ball in from the 1 yard line!!! What the heck!

I think the defender ran into the receiver exactly the same time the ball got there, at least that's how I saw it. I feel bad for Seahawks fans, you think the game is in the bag, you're getting ready to start the celebrations... and BAM, you lose!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yep it was a tough one! It looked to me as if the defender hit the receiver before catching the ball but it was very close.