• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Today is better than my birthday and Christmas combined. I've been trying to get a New In The Box one of this for many years to add to my "Back To The Beginning" collection. I couldn't be happier if a free 40% plane arrived at my door!

20150203_125714.jpg 20150203_125811.jpg 20150115_232650.jpg

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Looks like a nice little kit. I sometimes wish there were no arfs and everyone had to build. Theres more pride in a kit built plane.

clarkj

70cc twin V2
I most likely would not be flying 100cc planes. It would be .60 size...and i would have alot more money

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Love it lol...

In other news... I just did my tax return last night... one of the few things that has consistently gone well for me the past few years ;) I will probably get one more good tax return before income phases out the Earned Income Credit...

ryan_m

100cc
I actually enjoy building from a kit, but I absolutely hate the covering part, so that keeps me from doing very many builds.

clarkj

70cc twin V2
I see aeroworks has a 20% off sale. This may be a good time to get an airframe for the spare engine i have.