• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425258129.163953.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425258142.240174.jpg

By the way if you fly the real flight sim you may recognize our field. It's Carl Henson field and it's the default field in 6.5 and 7 I believe.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Cool! I love the field. Wish we could build a real block wall club house and some other amenities but it's still awesome. Man if I ever win the lottery oh the airfield I would build.

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
I am not crazy about Nall. I go because it only 4 hours away. But I don't fly. It is just crazy packed with pilots! But man is it a crazy nice facility!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I am not crazy about Nall. I go because it only 4 hours away. But I don't fly. It is just crazy packed with pilots! But man is it a crazy nice facility!

You're lucky that you're so close. Looking at airline prices from Oregon... holy cow I could buy two tickets to Hawaii instead!