• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I bought a PowerLab 8 for charging. Then went to Ebay for 2 Dell computer server power supplies for about $35 shipped. I wired them together to produce 24 volts. I can now generate 40 amps of charging power and can charge 6 3750, 6s packs in a matter of minutes!

I use an iCharger 380 Duo with a pair of feathermerchant 12v 69 amp power supplies, wired in series for 24 volts. I can charge my 6s 5000 packs for my 88" Yak in 25 minutes.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Happy Freaking Friday All!!! Wow this has been a long week! Been sick, the wife is sick and the kid is sick! Ugggg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Have you guys seen this beast? It's seems totally ridiculous to me but he must be really passionate and I applaud him for that!

[video=youtube;lSLNoqxtjXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lSLNoqxtjXQ[/video]

Spring clean is over.. after taking all day long.. had to build a new work station just to build the razorback fuelers.. as it was starting to take up my build table.. I also put up some shelfs to keep stock and supplies on
uploadfromtaptalk1425104404018.jpg.. I also gave my build table a face lift. Added a new piece of sheetrock to build surface. . Then I added 3 110.. now it's off to bed to get up for work mm