• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
The post above was made with tapatalk. Here's a pic upload from tapatalk as well. Let's see if it works.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430253868.155386.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I don't think it is just this site... have had trouble on rcg as well. The message you get is "There has been an issue connecting to Tapatalk servers. There may be an issue with your network settings or network connection. Check your network connectivity, proxy settings or any other settings that may interfere connection to taptalk.com domains."

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm not on TT, but it's displaying just fine from the PC.

Dude, it just sounds awesome! It does look amazing... like I said, I am not current at all on their newer stuff. The throttle sounds nice... like a better throttle curve basically... same power but mapped to a wider range of motion. Is that right?

Yeah they adjusted the curve so it's not as aggressive if you're not into it. That crossplane engine is such a monster that they had to make a whole different bike just to tame it :D

3dNater

I have been using it for the past two years or so... I like it so much that I am willing to deal with a little glitch here and there ;)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yep it certainly is good in a pinch! Forget trying to look at a thread that tons of pictures in a location without wifi though.... Only downside.

3dNater

It is working right now... this is via tapatalk. I make at least 90% of my posts through tapatalk usually.

3dNater

Tapatalk not working again... which has been my experience over the past few days... it works part of the time... just a spotty service and more off than on right now.