• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I am still here..... just really busy, VERY HOT!! over the weekend we had 114 degrees on saturday, 115 degrees yesterday, fire danger all around us. Wenatchee area and downtown are on fire, grew to 3000 acres over night. I have lots of family living in Wenatchee, Fire threat has grown all around us and now on top of that the threat of dry lightning for today..... Keeping the place watered down and keeping a close ear to the scanner..... Oh yeah then on top of that here comes the 4th of July weekend with idiots coming out of the woodwork to light off their fireworks....

On a good note... I did sneek away to fly a little yesterday morning before it got hot about 6am.....

Be safe!!! I saw that on the Today Show! Hope the city makes it through and of course the airfield!

Bipenut53

150cc
LOL cant hurt that airfield!!! Nothing there except sagebrush, and runway...... Thanks Mike!! Its all up to the idiots..... As I get older with more to loose, the more I dislike fireworks!! Leave it to the pros..... Then if they catch something on fire we have a leg to stand on lol.....

alawson999

70cc twin V2
Yeah, I with you

Hoping it continues to rain, just to minimize fire risk.

Of course, this makes me seem grumpy to the fireworks aficionados ...

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well in other news the weekend is nearly here for me! Not that I get a lazy day tomorrow or saturday, both are going to be jam packed...

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Woo Hoo!!! Meee too! I'm excited to get to building tomorrow. Hopefully will get most of the 50cc RedwingRC Extra 330sc done!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I think I might go out and fly for a couple hours in the morning tomorrow since I'll be busy all day Saturday.

alawson999

70cc twin V2
Vacation day today

73 degrees, 5 mph wind.

Flew for 3 hours, including a bit of help for someone stepping up to basic aerobatics from just flying the pattern

Excellent day!