• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

alawson999

70cc twin V2
I did get away from work early, flew for 3 hours, helped a couple of newbies, had a very enjoyable day.

Even flew an indoor foamy from my driveway just before dark when it was dead calm

Let it rain, I'm good...

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I hate having to change to the last page to see the latest posts..
o.png
There should be a little button next to the thread that will take you to the latest unread post. Click on that instead of the thread name :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Ping... still here lol. Studying for a CPA exam... not much time for anything but just checking in.

Bipenut53

150cc
Bueller?...Bueller?....where did everyone go?

I am still here..... just really busy, VERY HOT!! over the weekend we had 114 degrees on saturday, 115 degrees yesterday, fire danger all around us. Wenatchee area and downtown are on fire, grew to 3000 acres over night. I have lots of family living in Wenatchee, Fire threat has grown all around us and now on top of that the threat of dry lightning for today..... Keeping the place watered down and keeping a close ear to the scanner..... Oh yeah then on top of that here comes the 4th of July weekend with idiots coming out of the woodwork to light off their fireworks....

On a good note... I did sneek away to fly a little yesterday morning before it got hot about 6am.....