• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
That's funny, my wife and I went to the new star wars movie last night, first movie theater I have been in for 35 years.....

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
That's funny, my wife and I went to the new star wars movie last night, first movie theater I have been in for 35 years.....

Whao, you got me beat by a lot, my wife and I haven't been in a theater in about 10 years, I have tickets for Wednesday, it takes Star Wars to get us out, I'm not waiting for the DVD release...

Bipenut53

150cc
Yeah it took this star wars movie to go to the theater, I wish at this point I would have waited.... I do not want to be a spoiler so I'll keep my mouth shut and see what others think....

Bipenut53

150cc
The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas week!! I hope all is good with you and yours and may R/C related stuff be sitting under your trees!! :banana::grrreat::pompom::thumbup:

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Anybody playing with LiHV cells? Seems intriguing to a certain standard. I think I read somewhere that they are a LiCo Chemistry?? Lithium Colbalt Oxide?? dunno, but fun to see new stuff like this coming out on the market.

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas week!! I hope all is good with you and yours and may R/C related stuff be sitting under your trees!! :banana::grrreat::pompom::thumbup:

Same to you Bipe!

Just got back from flying today. Sunny, 80 degrees and gentle wind from the south. No complaints here.