• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I had the week from (you know where) and really thought I would be out like a light as a result. Nope! Woke up at 2am with the brain fully engaged. The cat gave me a really dirty look when I turned the light on.

Bipenut53

150cc
My dogs thought I was nuts!! Then out the door I went.... Putting the finishing touches on the Turbo Bushmaster..... Gonna try to fly it today and with any luck I will have some video too!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I don't think I will get a chance to fly today even though I brought the trailer home. Tomorrow (Sunday) is our club's monthly fun fly and while the winds will be light, it looks like there will be heavy cloud cover and rain in the afternoon/evening.

There is a large swap meet on the NE side of town today. Even though there is absolutely nothing I need, I feel compelled to at least go and take a look.

cam4569

70cc twin V2
6f0c2cbd646cfa5f0cc1b9555d781390.jpg

A beautiful day for flying with [MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION] and his new build, man that thing is sweet I had a lot of fun just watching it fly.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Sorry man Im to dumb, I don't know what that is. Is it a scratch built plane or did you buy it as a kit? I like it whatever it is. Looks like it flys pretty awesome.

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Sorry man Im to dumb, I don't know what that is. Is it a scratch built plane or did you buy it as a kit? I like it whatever it is. Looks like it flys pretty awesome.
Its a great planes arf. Updated version of the 90s version. It was under 200 for the kit shipped to my door. Weighed at 6 lbs with the battery flies nice working on getting the throws set right and some of the kinks out still