• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Ah ha got it now. Well like I said it looks cool I like it.
9a3479b5649b8423da91a9370fe72112.jpg

I think it is a good looking plane. I may have "over servo" it a little the servos are very fast and I set everything to max throws so I need to back it off a bit to make it a little more stable. But I think it will be a good plane for me to work with and learn a little more. I am only 5 months into flying so I am still happy when I can land without to much excitement

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
IMG_2585.JPG

Oh yeah! I did some pretty low rolling circles around the bushes and this tore off. Pretty awesome... and yes I kept on rollin like a gangsta. What a crazy weekend!!

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Flex Innovations Mamba 70cc by Quequi Somenzini due for release March 16th? [MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION] Saw this in my FlyRc Magazine, thought you'd be interested checking it out. not my cup of tea (just don't prefer biplanes), but it's a newer design based off the Pitts Model 12 like the Viking & Beast are. I thought I saw a price tag of $850.... seems pretty steep!! cool looking design though!

Mamba.jpg

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
At $850 it should be around about 70+ inches wouldn't you think? The 50cc AeroWorks Pitts is $799 at 70". Just guessing here. The Mamba does look pretty nice though.